Pool Safety Protocols
Before Coming to the Pool
- All swimmers must reserve a time to swim before coming to the pool. You may reserve your day and time using this link. If you need assistance with reserving online, please call the front desk at 835-8617.
Arriving at the Pool & Preparing to Swim
- There will be one entrance and one exit door for the pool. The entrance will be our handicap door on the Northwest side of the building. The exit will be our Northeast door of the building.
- All swimmers must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building when children are present.
- No lockers will be able to be used at this time.
- Everyone must take a shower before entering the pool. (This is not a new procedure)
- All swimmers must maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from one another.
During Your Swim
- All swimmers must maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from one another at all times.
- The hot tub will be available for people that have reserved space in the pool. There will be a 2 person limit and 15 min max in the hot tub.