Free and Reduced Priced Meal Program
Healthy meals help children learn and the Oregon School District is proud to offer our students two healthy meals every school day.
You may apply for Free or Reduced Price meals ANY TIME during the school year, and you may re-apply if your application was denied OR if your situation changes and you need assistance now, but did not need it earlier in the year. If you have questions, please call or email Sarah at 608-835-4036, OSDMeals@oregonsd.org.
A new application must be completed yearly, as the benefit is only active for one year (with a short carry over period at the beginning of the next school year).
Applications for the 2020-2021 are now available. Please see instructions on how to apply below.
Regular Meal Pricing/Reduced Meal Pricing (2020-2021)
Free and Reduced Meal Program Application
There are three ways to apply for the 2020-2021 Free and Reduced Meal Program:
- Online application completion through Campus Portal (see below)
- Print and complete the Application (see below)
- Contact Sarah Tomasiewicz at 608-835-4036 or OSDMeals@oregonsd.org to request a paper copy mailed to your home.
Please note: A new form must be completed each year. Only one (1) form is required per household regardless of how many students you have in the district.
Online Application Completion via Campus Portal
- Log in to Campus Portal (if you don't have an account, please contact OSD Registrar Jennifer Hansen at 608-835-4033 for assistance.)
- Follow Online Application Instructions (link on the Right) to successfully complete the Online Free/Reduced Meal Application.