Welcome to the Oregon Pool
Click the picture above to register for Swimming lessons or to reserve your spot in an Open Swim or Lap Swim.
SUMMER SWIMMING LESSONS
Click Here for summer swimming lessons. Now is the time to learn how to swim!!
ATTENTION: Any transaction that is less than $10 must be paid in cash. We can no longer accept credit card payments for transactions less than $10. Punchcards and memberships to the pool are preferred.
Open swims will not have lap lanes in during the swim.
If you are bringing children to the pool, you will need to go into the pool with your children. We do not have spectators on the pool deck at this time. Your family can sign up as one person for open swim. Your household will need to stay 6ft away from other households. A maximum of 10 households will be allowed during open swim.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Pool Safety Protocols
Before Coming to the Pool
- All swimmers must reserve a time to swim before coming to the pool. You may reserve your day and time using this link. If you need assistance with reserving online, please call the front desk at 835-8617.
Arriving at the Pool & Preparing to Swim
- There will be one entrance and one exit door for the pool. The entrance will be our handicap door on the Northwest side of the building. The exit will be our Northeast door of the building.
- All swimmers must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building. The aquatic staff will also be wearing a mask.
- Locker rooms will open 5 min before a swim. No lockers will be able to be used at this time.
- Everyone must take a shower before entering the pool. (This is not a new procedure)
- All swimmers must maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from one another.
During Your Swim
- All swimmers must maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from one another at all times.
- We will have a staff member on deck to help you with social distancing and cleaning touch surfaces during the swim.
- During Lap Swim there will only be one household per lane and two people in the well.
- During Open we will have a capacity of 10 households
- There will not be any shared equipment (ie. kickboards, pull buoys, barbells, etc) You must bring your own equipment.
- The hot tub will be available for people that have reserved space in the pool. There will be a 2 person limit and 15 min max in the hot tub.
- When a swim is over, you will have 10 minutes in the locker room before the locker room will be closed for cleaning. It is very important that you abide by the 10 min rule to make sure there is enough time for cleaning between swims.