Contact the District Office
123 E. Grove Street
Oregon, WI 53575
Directions to the District Office
We sometimes hear concerns from families that they have not received emails sent from the Oregon School District. Our investigation indicates that some email providers have flagged messages from OSD as “spam” and are blocked at the server level. This means that although they are sent out successfully, the email provider does not deliver them to your mail account (not even into a “Spam” folder).
Recently, (August 2019) this has happened to families with email accounts hosted by Microsoft, such as outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com, etc.
One way to determine if you are not receiving email messages, is to check your Campus Portal Inbox at www.OregonSD.org/portal By default, email messages sent via Infinite Campus will also appear in the Campus Portal Inbox. (This does not apply to messages sent from an individual OSD email account, such as from a teacher.)
Here are some suggestions to alleviate this issue.
- Check your email’s spam folder. If you find a message in spam, move it to your Inbox. Some email programs also allow you to indicate it as “not spam.”
- Log in to the Campus Portal and make sure your email address is correct, and that you are subscribed to email notifications.
- Open and read messages from Oregon School District. This teaches your email program that you want to receive messages from OSD.
- Add your child’s teachers’ email addresses to your email contact list.
- Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” and “email@example.com” to your email contact list.
- Add the following domains to your email provider's list of domains to "allow" or "whitelist" (if your provider allows this option).
- Contact your email provider’s tech support and explain the situation to them.
Charter/Spectrum customers: Here are the directions from Spectrum's support site explaining how to unblock senders: https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/blocking-and-unblocking-senders-spectrum-email/