Online Learning Resources for Families
We want you to have the resources you need to support students with online learning. Below are a number of tips and resources to help get started with the tools your student will be using for online learning.
OSD Technology Instruction Guides
Our Information Technology Literacy Teachers (ITLT) have compiled the following instructions for navigating OSD technology tools and devices.
- "How To" Instructions - Seesaw, Infinite Campus, Chromebook/Tablet, Google Classroom
- Chrome Tablet Quick Start - Kindergarten - Grade 1
- Chrome Tablet Quick Start (Spanish) - Kindergarten - Grade 1
- Chromebook Quick Start - Grades 2-6
- Chromebook Quick Start (Spanish) - Grades 2-6
- Device Quick Start - Grades 7-8
- Device Quick Start (Spanish) - Grades 7-8
Social Emotional Learning for Families
OSD Social Emotional Coaches, Janet Pliner and Michelle Kretschman, have created the following resources and tips to help families support students during online learning.
Like a normal school, your child may occasionally have appointments or an illness that keeps them from participating in online learning. It is expected that students will be engaging in all classes and learning assignments 5 days/week and we will be taking attendance. If your student is not able to attend for any reason, please call the OSD Attendance Line at 835-4000 (option #1).
We are here to help! Please direct your questions accordingly:
- For questions about learning (e.g., your student's schedule, online class links, signing into Google classroom), contact your student's teacher or building administrator.
- For questions about technology (e.g., how to use your device, device not working, contact the Technology Help Desk at helpdesk@OregonSD.org or 608-835-4025.