2018-2019 District-Wide Registration & Photo Day
The 2018-2019 school year begins on Tuesday, September 4. In preparation for this coming fall, ALL Oregon School District students and families in Kindergarten-12th grade are invited to District-Wide Registration and Photo Day. Choose the time that is most convenient for you. We look forward to seeing you soon!
What You Should Bring to Registration
- Your child
- Checkbook (if you wish to pay for photos or lunches that day)
- Completed physical/vaccination forms (if not previously submitted)
- Any questions you have about the upcoming school year
If you have additional questions about the registration process, contact Katie Heitz at 608.835.4033
New This Year!
- New times: we've staggered registration times to accommodate more schedules
- More photographers! In an effort to reduce time spent in photo lines, we've added more
- No more posted teacher lists: Due to safety, security, and privacy of all students, elementary school class lists will no longer be publicly posted. Students will receive teacher assignments individually during District-Wide Registration. Thank you for being flexible as we implement a new process!
Why You Should Attend Registration
During District-Wide Registration you/your student can:
- Receive elementary teacher placement
- Take offical school photo (used for yearbook)
- Update contact information
- View bus routes and get answers to transportation questions
- Set up Infinite Campus Portal account (if not done already)
- Learn about Oregon School District resources