The 2019-2020 school year begins on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. All students must register for the upcoming school year. Based on feedback from families, we have made some significant changes to streamline the registration process. Below is a summary of changes (additional details are noted on this page):
- Registration can be completed entirely online
- Attending the in-person registration (Back-to-School Resource Days, August 15 & 20) is optional
- School photos will be taken during school hours rather than before the school year begins
- Teacher assignments will be available both online via the Infinite Campus Portal and at Back-to-School Resource Days starting August 15
If you have questions about registering your child for the 2019-2020 school year, please contact Jennifer Hansen, 835-4033 or jrhansen@OregonSD.org.
In August, families will receive an email invitation from the Oregon School District to complete the Registration Annual Update (instructions will be provided). During this annual update you will be asked to:
- Verify and/or update your contact information
- Update your child's health information
- Pay school fees
- Review and/or change your child's media permissions
Completing this annual update requires you to have an Infinite Campus (IC) Portal account. IC is a secure electronic system that provides access to your child’s student ID number, attendance records, grades, food account balances, contact preferences, and more.
If you already have an account you do not need to create a new one. If you need help creating an account, please email portal@OregonSD.org or contact Jennifer Hansen at 835-4003.
Once you have completed the Registration Annual Update your child will be registered for the 2019-2020 school year. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance, you are welcome to attend Back-to-School Resource Days or contact Jennifer Hansen at 835-4003 for assistance.
Back-to-School Resource Days is an optional event available to all families who would like assistance with completing the Online Registration Annual Update and/or has questions about school in the Oregon School District and its resources.
This optional event will be held at Oregon High School (456 N. Perry Parkway) on the following dates:
- August 15 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- August 20 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
OSD staff will be available during Back-to-School Resources Days to help with any questions you may have about school registration. You can receive help with:
- Creating an Infinite Campus (IC) account
- Completing Online Registration Annual Update
- Questions about transportation / bus routes
- Accessing Oregon School District resources (e.g., free & reduced lunch, ESL services, health resources, fee waivers, computer resources)
- Accessing your schedule and/or classroom teacher (this will also be available online)
If you have additional questions about the registration process, contact Jennifer Hansen at 608.835.4033