OHS Course Selection & Registration
- Watch the OHS Pre-Registration Video.
- Use OHS Academic & Career Planning Guide to review graduation requirements, view career clusters, and select appropriate courses.
- View Department Videos to get additional information about courses in each department.
- Attend 8th Grade Scheduling Orientation on January 27, 6:30-8:30 OHS PAC to get details about registration
- Contact OHS Student Services for details 608-835-4373
Jan 27: 8th Grade Scheduling Orientation 6:30-8:30 PM, OHS PAC Freshman Class of 2024 Orientation
Jan 30: Counselor Presentation during OMS History classes
Feb 6: Course Selection Form & Electives due during OMS Connections classes
Feb 13: Enter courses in Career Cruising during OMS Science classes
- We rely heavily on accurate and sincere course selection choices made by students to build a master schedule and assign educators.
- Scheduling is a complex process; budgets, staffing, and resource needs are based on requests received by students.
- It is critical that students select appropriate classes of interest, including alternate classes. Courses that do not have enough interest may not be offered. There may also be times when we have significant interest, yet cannot accommodate all requests due to building or staffing constraints.