OHS Course Selection & Registration
- Watch the OHS Pre-Registration Video.
- Use OHS Academic & Career Planning Guide to review graduation requirements, view career clusters, and select appropriate courses.
- View Department Videos to get additional information about courses in each department.
- Attend 8th Grade Scheduling Orientation on January 28, 6:30-8:30 OHS PAC to get details about registration
- Contact OHS Student Services for details 608-835-4398
- We rely heavily on accurate and sincere course selection choices made by students to build a master schedule and assign educators.
- Scheduling is a complex process; budgets, staffing, and resource needs are based on requests received by students.
- It is critical that students select appropriate classes of interest, including alternate classes. Courses that do not have enough interest may not be offered. There may also be times when we have significant interest, yet cannot accommodate all requests due to building or staffing constraints.