The following is required for graduation from Oregon High School:
- Four credits in English. These credits must include English 9, 10, 11, and one credit of English selective.
- Three credits in social studies. These credits must include US History (one credit) and World Civilizations (one credit).*
- Three credits of mathematics.
- Three credits of science.
- One and a half credits of physical education (unless medically excused). These must include Fitness Foundations 9 and one credit of PE electives.
- Half a credit of health, preferably taken in the sophomore year.
- A minimum of 23 credits.
- 40 hours (10 per year) of community service.