OHS Course Selection & Registration
- Watch the OHS Pre-Registration Video.
- Use OHS Academic & Career Planning Guide to review graduation requirements, view career clusters, and select appropriate courses.
- View Department Videos to get additional information about courses in each department.
- Enter course requests into Xello by 2/18/22.
- Schedule an appointment with your School Counselor before 2/18/22 if you have questions about course selection or to discuss online courses.
Jan 12th: Grades 9 -11 receive course selection materials in Connections and begin entering into Xello
Jan 26th: Grades 10-11 enter course selections into Xello
Feb 3rd: Grade 8 receives course selection materials during History classes
Feb 10th: Grade 8 course selections due during History classes
Feb 17th: OHS counselors at OMS to help 8th graders enter course selections into Xello during Science
- We rely heavily on accurate and sincere course selection choices made by students to build a master schedule and assign educators.
- Scheduling is a complex process; budgets, staffing, and resource needs are based on requests received by students.
- It is critical that students select appropriate classes of interest, including alternate classes. Courses that do not have enough interest may not be offered. There may also be times when we have significant interest, yet cannot accommodate all requests due to building or staffing constraints.