To Make A Reservation:
Please click HERE to access all of the Oregon School District/Village of Oregon Properties reservation site.
Village of Oregon Shelter Information
Please note when using Park Shelters you must obey the following:
Village of Oregon - Park Shelter Guidance
Help keep park spaces safe and open during COVID-19 by practicing the following:
- Follow Forward Dane Plan’s Guidelines
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between people outside of your household at all times.
- Do not leave trash behind!
- Bring your own disinfecting materials and hand soap/sanitizer.
- Avoid touching common touch-points (tables and park equipment have not been sanitized by the Village).
- Do not share food or beverages. Avoid having a food buffet, serving food family style or a potluck.
- Consider wearing a face-covering/mask.
- Avoid direct contact with others such as hugs and handshakes.
- Drinking fountains not available.
- Park bathrooms are cleaned once daily (including weekends) by Village Staff.
Please click HERE to access the Performing Arts Center (PAC) reservation site directly.
Please click HERE to access the Pool reservation site directly.
A few notes:
- If you have not yet used this system, you will need to register first.
- Village of Oregon properties cannot be reserved until February 1, 2019 for the upcoming season, per Village of Oregon Board policy.
- All school property reservations can be entered for next school year starting July 15, 2019
- A tutorial of the new facility reservation system is available here.