- Swimming class registration is from May 26 - June 6.
- Summer Semester classes closed on May 20.
Summer Semester Program 2022 General Session: July 6 - July 29
The Summer Semester general session for students in 4K - Grade 8 will run from July 6 - July 29. The goals of our summer program are to promote a love of learning, support continuous growth and to maintain connections with students. Courses will be offered in-person at Oregon High School. This page will continue to be updated as more information is available.
- Everyone must create a summer semester account in the summer school registration system before registering (even if you've registered in prior years).
- You will need a student ID number to create an account. Student ID numbers can be found by logging into Infinite Campus.
- Course descriptions and schedules are available in the online summer semester system.
- Use your student's grade during the 2021-2022 school year when planning your student's schedule.
- Registration for summer classes is April 21 6:00 p.m. - May 20.
- Swimming lesson registration is May 26, 6:00 p.m. - June 6.
- April 01: Course offerings available online
- April 21: Summer class registration (6:00 PM)
- May 20: Summer class registration closes
- May 26: Summer swimming lesson registration opens (6:00 PM)
- June 06: Summer swimming lesson registration closes
Summer Backpack Scheduler
- Summer Semester Coordinator: Mary Hermes, 608-835-4065
- Grades 4K-8 Administrator: Brad Ashmore, 608-835-4302
- Grades 4K-8 Administrator: Jason Zurawik, 608-835-4802
- Grades 9-12 Administrator: David Piovanetti, 608-835-4323
- Grades 9-12 Administrator: Maggie Zywicki, 608-835-4303
- Special Education Administrator: Katie Anderson, 608-835-4702