Summer Semester Program 2022 General Session: July 6 - July 29
The Summer Semester general session for students in 4K - Grade 8 will run from July 6 - July 29. The goals of our summer program are to promote a love of learning, support continuous growth and to maintain connections with students. Courses will be offered in-person at Oregon High School. This page will continue to be updated as more information is available.
- Everyone must create a summer semester account in the summer school registration system before registering (even if you've registered in prior years).
- You will need a student ID number to create an account. Student ID numbers can be found by logging into Infinite Campus.
- Course descriptions and schedules are available in the online summer semester system.
- Use your student's grade during the 2021-2022 school year when planning your student's schedule.
- Registration for summer classes is April 21 6:00 p.m. - May 20.
- Swimming lesson registration is May 26, 6:00 p.m. - June 6.
- April 01: Course offerings available online
- April 21: Summer class registration (6:00 PM)
- May 20: Summer class registration closes
- May 26: Summer swimming lesson registration opens (6:00 PM)
- June 06: Summer swimming lesson registration closes
Getting Ready for Summer School
Here are some tips to help your student get ready for summer school and make the first day as easy as possible:
- Review the Summer Semester Family Guide (Spanish), which contains important logistics and details about our summer program.
- Review your student's schedule in the Summer Semester Registration System, (after logging in, select "Schedule")
- Find your class rooms ahead of time! Visit the high school June 27th -July 1st and July 5th between 8:00am-4:00pm to tour the school and find your student’s classrooms. The building will be closed July 4th.
- Complete the Summer School Backpack Scheduler (Spanish) and place it in your student's backpack to help staff efficiently access your student's schedule;
- If you must enter the building, complete the security pre-registration process by June 27 using this form.
- Summer Semester Coordinator: Angie Dunn, 608-835-4476
- Grades 4K-8 Administrator: Brad Ashmore, 608-835-4302
- Grades 4K-8 Administrator: Jason Zurawik, 608-835-4802
- Grades 9-12 Administrator: David Piovanetti, 608-835-4323
- Grades 9-12 Administrator: Maggie Zywicki, 608-835-4303
- Special Education Administrator: Katie Anderson, 608-835-4702