Welcome to the Oregon School District!
The Oregon School District's new student enrollment is completed through a centralized process. Families new to the District should register their child/children as soon as possible to ease transition and allow adequate time for school enrollment to be arranged (schedule, classroom placement, transportation, etc.).
About OSD Enrollment
In accordance with the Oregon School District Board Policy, any student being admitted to the Oregon School District must reside within the boundaries of the district, except as otherwise permitted by law. The administration shall verify the residence of students enrolled in district schools.
The Oregon School District shall not discriminate in admissions to any school. All students shall have equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from all curricular, co-curricular, pupil services, recreational or other programs provided by the District.Documents Required for Enrollment
If you have questions or are unable to provide any of the above documents, please call the Registrar's Office to discuss: 608-835-4033Where do I go to enroll?Oregon School District Office
- Completed online enrollment packet
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Lease Agreement or Mortgage with current address, effective date and all parties’ signatures
- Current Utility Bill (electric/gas, or city/village water with name and current address)
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Age/Name (one of the following):
- Birth Certificate
- Current Passport
- Immunization Records
- State Issued ID or Driver's License
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application, if needed (found here)
(same building as Netherwood Knoll Elementary School. Enter off Grove Street)
123 E Grove Street
Oregon, Wi 53575
Phone: (608) 835-4033
E-mail: Jennifer HansenNon-English speaking familiesPlease contact the District Office to schedule an appointment to ensure a translator is available, if needed.