High Quality Teaching & Learning
It is a privilege to serve our 4,000 students, and we appreciate the trust parents and community members place in us to provide an environment and instruction that is designed to help every student achieve. We offer full in-person teaching & learning for all students and an online option for those who require or prefer online.
- Design learning to be accessible by all (Universal Design for Learning, or UDL).
- Use pre-unit assessments to gauge student proficiency on prerequisite knowledge and skills.
- Move forward with grade-level content, with embedded support for prerequisite skills.
- Continue to focus on grade-level foundational reading skills.
- Use consistent tools for instruction (Classroom, Seesaw, etc.).