Take the Panther Pledge: Commit to Health & Safety
We need everyone's help to keep each other safe and in school. We have strong health and safety procedures in place at school based on policies that align with public health guidance (see Policy 565 and Policy 566). Note that these policies continue to be updated as new information and guidance changes (see most recent date at the beginning of each policy).
Before coming to school, we need all students to complete the Panther Pledge/Daily Symptom Checklist each day. Please stay home when not feeling well or if someone in your household has a positive COVID-19 test. Print out the pledge and go through the checklist each day before coming to school. Click here for the Panther Pledge in Spanish.
Additional Sources of Guidance
The following sources informed our reopening plan. We will be specifically following guidance from Public Health Madison & Dane County. This guidance may differ from other states and counties within Wisconsin.
- Public Health Madison & Dane County (PHMDC)
- WI Department of Health Services
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Department of Public Instruction (DPI)
- Harvard Schools for Health
- Risk Reduction Strategies for Reopening Schools