Oregon Online Curbside Material Return: Monday, June 7
All Oregon Online students should plan to return OSD owned materials to their assigned school on Monday, June 7 anytime from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Please place all materials in a bag labeled with your student's name, grade and teacher (one bag per student). Examples of materials to be collected include:
- District-issued chromebook, powercords / chargers;
- OSD library books and materials;
- Classroom books;
- Bridges Math kits and items sent home to supplement math lessons (e.g., math manipulatives, card decks, spinners, cubes, dice, rulers, protractors, etc., depending on the grade level)
Drop Off Procedures
What do I need ahead of time?
Place all materials in a bag and label it with your student's name, grade and teacher (one bag per student).
When you arrive for material return:
- Pull up to the drop off location.
- Role down your window or pop the trunk.
- A staff member will take the bag from your car.