Summer Food Schedule: Begins June 15
Starting Monday, June 15, food service will be available Monday - Friday at the following times and locations:
- Rome Corners Intermediate School: 10:00 - 10:40 AM
- Netherwood Knoll Elementary: 10:00 - 10:45 AM
- Brooklyn Elementary: 11:00 - 11:45 AM
Food Distribution Program Details
- Available to all children 18 and under (all may participate - no income requirements).
- You will pick up both breakfast and lunch at the same time.
All First Time Participants Please Sign Up Here
If you plan to participate in food service for the first time, please sign up to help us plan for quantities.
- First time families please submit your order here; one form per family, please.
- You may also sign up by contacting Sarah at osdmeals@OregonSD.org or 608-835-4036.
- You may still participate if you do not sign up.
Instruction for Safe PickUp
The CDC advises that “currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.” Food Safety and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | Food Safety | CDC. However, please know that we are taking every recommended precaution to ensure the safety of our school community when preparing and distributing meals. Please note the following:
- Meals will be distributed in a drive-thru format.
- Pull up to the front of the line and stay in your vehicle.
- Roll down your window and you will be handed your breakfast and lunch bags.
Questions? Contact Sarah at osdmeals@OregonSD.org or 608-835-4036.