Academic & Career Planning (ACP)
What is ACP?An ongoing process that actively engages students to:
- develop an understanding of his or her self
- create a vision of his or her future
- develop individual goals
- prepare a personal plan for achieving the vision and goals
A product that documents and reflects students’:
- coursework, learning and assessment results
- post-secondary plans aligned to career goals & financial reality
- record of college and career readiness skills.
All students enrolled in grades 6-12 in a WI public school participate in ACP.
To empower students to set goals for their future and to create opportunities for them to develop the skills, competencies, and dispositions necessary to be ready for post-secondary success (college, career, and community ready).
The Oregon School District creates learning experiences in which our schools, families, post-secondary partners, businesses, community organizations, and other citizens work collaboratively to prepare all students to succeed in an ever-changing, diverse, global society.