• Document a Mandatory Report of Child Abuse or Neglect  Mandatory Report Form

    Report a Student Injury at School or School Activitity Student Accident Form

    File a Worker's Compensation Claim (Staff Only): 

       You should call EMC, our insurance carrier, to report: 1-888-362-2255

       You should report all injuries as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours after the injury 

       If you have questions, please contact Human Resources