How To Access Your Student's Lunch Account

  • Account Access

    Interested in finding out the balance of your account, if a payment has been received or what your child is selecting for lunch? There are three ways to access your account:

    1. Log into Campus Portal with your username and password, then select "Food Service" 
    2. Call the Food Service Department at 608-835-4057
    3. Send an email with your question to


    Adding Money

    Paying Online

    1. Log into Campus Portal with your username and password, then select "Food Service"
    2. Click on "Pay"
    3. Fill in the dollar amount next to the student's account that you would like to add money to.
    4. Click on "Add to Cart"
    5. Click on "My Cart" on the right hand side of the screen
      • If you do not already have a checking or savings account set up, please Add Payment Method. Infinite Campus only accepts checking and savings accounts.
      • If you do have a bank account set up, click on "Submit Payment"

    Paying Via Check
    You may also mail a check to the District Office -123 E Grove Street, Oregon, WI 53575. Please include full student name, student number, and school attended on the check. 

    Requesting a Block

    You can request a "block" on an account to help you control activity in the account. Please email the Food Service Department at

Non-Discrimination Statement

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.