Saving for Retirement
The Oregon School District offers three benefits that help employees save for save for retirement: the Wisconsin Retirement System, a 403b plan and the Wisconsin Deferred Compensation Plan (a 457 plan).
403(b) Plan and 457 Plan
How do I set up a 403(b) account or change my contributions?
1. Choose a vendor from our approved vendor list below.
2. Contact the vendor to open an account.
3. Click on the link below to enroll online through OMNI, our third-party vendor for our 403(b) plan.
4. OMNI will notify us of your salary deductions. You may also want to email Tammy to ensure she receives the information.
4. Check your payroll information to ensure that your deductions are accurate.
Who Are the District's 403(b) Vendors? Vendor List
Enroll in a 403(b) or Change Contributions OMNI Instructions
What is the Wisconsin Deferred Compensation Plan? WDC Information
Visit the Wisconsin Deferred Compensation Information page to enroll in the plan or change your contributions
What is the Difference Between a 403(b) Plan and a 457 Plan? Chart