Changes and Life Events
Human Resources is here to support you during changes and life events.
We also offer an Employee Assistance Plan - a free 24/7 confidential service line dedicated to employee well-being. From emotional and family counseling to providing elder care managment, professional counselors are available at any time by calling 800-634-6433.
1. Discuss any leave requests with your immediate supervisor.
2. Enter your leave in Skyward or AESOP as soon as possible to ensure coverage.
3. After your marriage, you have 30 days to add a spouse or other dependents to your insurances.
4. Consider whether you want to change your life insurance and/or WRS beneficiary.
5. If you are changing your name, bring a copy of your new social security card to Mandy Andraska and we will update your information.
1. You have 30 days after your divorce to elect the district health or dental insurance if you need to enroll.
2. Inform Human Resources within 30 days if you need drop a dependent from your insurances.
3. Consider whether you want to change your life insurance and/or WRS beneficiary.
4. 5. If you are changing your name, bring a copy of your new social security card to Heather Klepinger and we will update your information.
1. Contact Jina Jonen to schedule a meeting.