Changes and Life Events
Human Resources is here to support you during changes and life events.
We also offer an Employee Assistance Plan - a free 24/7 confidential service line dedicated to employee well-being. From emotional and family counseling to providing elder care managment, professional counselors are available at any time by calling 800-634-6433.
Changing Your Address or Other Contact Information?
1. Make sure we have your updated address, personal email and phone. Update Personal Information Instructions
2. Update your emergency contact information. Update Personal Information Instructions
1. Discuss any leave requests with your immediate supervisor.
2. Enter your leave in Skyward and/or Frontline as soon as possible to ensure coverage.
3. After your marriage, you have 30 days to add a spouse or other dependents to your insurance.
4. Consider whether you want to change your life insurance and/or WRS beneficiary.
5. If you are changing your name, bring a copy of your new social security card to Heather Klepinger and we will update your information.
1. You have 30 days after your divorce to elect the district health or dental insurance if you need to enroll.
2. Inform Human Resources within 30 days if you need cancel a dependent from any of your insurance benefits.
3. Consider whether you want to change your life insurance and/or WRS beneficiary.
4. 5. If you are changing your name, bring a copy of your new social security card to Heather Klepinger and we will update your information.
1. Contact Jina Jonen to schedule a meeting.
Resigning from OSD?