Summer School 2019: July 8 - August 2
Plans are in the works for an amazing 2019 Summer School program! Based on feedback from families, our summer school program will continue to be located at Oregon High School (OHS). You are now able to create an account and browse available courses. Registration for classes will begin on Thursday, April 18, 6:00 PM.
Create Your Account Before Registering
You are now able to create a summer school account and browse available courses. The summer school registration system is separate from Infinite Campus and you must create a new account each year prior to registering. You will need your child's student ID number to create an account. Student ID numbers can be found by logging into Infinite Campus.
- View available summer courses in the Summer School Handbook below or by clicking on the following link and selecting "Browse Course Options" (use the grade your child is in for the 2018-2019 school year when planning and registering for classes).
- Create a summer school account in the summer school registration system. The summer school registration system is separate from Infinite Campus. Everyone must create a new summer school account each year prior to registering. If you need help creating an account contact Nancy Bogucki: nmb@OregonSD.org or 835-4040.
- Register for classes after creating an account (beginning April 18, 6:00 PM).
Dates at a Glance
Mar 12: Summer School coursebook posted online
Apr 18, 6:00 PM: Summer School Registration system opens
Jun 17-21: Camp Invention
Jun 17-21: OHS Bootcamp
Jun 17-26: OHS Credit Recovery
Jul 8-Aug 2: Academic Sessions (general & extension)
Jul 8-Aug 2: Breakfast & Lunch Meal Service at OHS
Aug 5-Aug 9: OHS Jump Start (8-12:30pm or 1-5:30pm)
Aug 21-Aug 22: RCI Jump Start (9:15-11:45am)
Aug 21-Aug 22: OMS Jump Start (9:00-11:30am)
Summer School Bus
July 8 - August 2
There are two summer school buses with stops at select locations in the Oregon School District. Buses will arrive in time for students to eat breakfast and leave after students have had a chance to pick up lunch.
If you require bus transportation, please sign up for the bus stop you plan to use in the summer school registration system when it opens on April 18.
Thank You for Your Feedback!
Nearly 500 families responded to our summer school survey last year. Thank you! Based on your feedback, our 2019 program will include the following:
- Summer school will continue to be held at Oregon High School
- There will be four 60-minute courses offered each day
- Academic and enrichment courses will follow the same schedule
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered during the 4-week program
New This Year!
- New "Say Yes" classes to encourage the love of reading, writing, and math available to all K-6 students!
- General sessions for all students will be July 8 - August 2.
- Many new courses that have never been offered before!
2019 Summer School Handbook
This handbook includes courses offered through the Oregon School District 2019 Summer School Program. Printed copies of the handbook are available at all OSD buldings. Please note that there may be changes to courses that occur after printed copies were made. For this reason, there may be slight differences between the printed and online versions.
Summer School Backpack Scheduler
The Summer School Backpack Scheduler is available to help plan and organize your child's schedule. Placing the scheduler in your child's backpack will aid staff in helping students find their classes. Printed copies are available in all district buildings.