Fall Meal Program Begins September 8: Sign Up Today!
On August 31, 2020 the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved an extension of a waiver that allows us to provide free breakfast and lunch to all students enrolled in the Oregon School District through December 31, 2020. This means that all students enrolled in the District - either via Oregon Phased Restart or Oregon Online - will have the opportunity to get breakfast and lunch for free, regardless of eligibility. Students are not required to have funds in their account to receive meals through December 31.
We are pround to offer FREE nutritious breakfast and lunch options for students and families this fall. Our fall meal program begins on September 8, 2020. Please sign up for fall meals to help ensure that we can offer the best possible service.
Meal Options Beginning September 8
Free Meal Service Options:
- Delivery - we will deliver to your home or wherever your students are within the district boundaries. We plan to deliver meals daily, however, this may change depending on where you live. Meals will be dropped off at some point between 10:00am-1:00pm. Families MUST sign up to select this option.
- Curbside Pickup at Netherwood/Prairie View
- 11:30-12:30pm Monday-Friday
- 5:30-6:30pm Monday and Wednesday
- Monday and Tuesday meals will be available on Monday.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday meals will be available on Wednesday.
- You do not need to pick up all 5 meals.
If you are interested in participating in our meal program, please complete this official sign up form. We are requesting specific information from you (address, names of students, etc.) to help us plan. The September Menu is posted online at OregonSD.org/food as well as listed within the form.
Thanks to an extension of the Free Summer Meal Program on August 31st, we can now serve FREE meals to any child 18 & under though December 31st.
We are able to offer one breakfat and one lunch at a FREE rate to ANY student. All additional meals (extra student meals or adult meals) can be purchased for $2.30 per breakfast and $4.00 per lunch.
- Meals are Free regardless if you choose delivery or meal pick up, there is no additional charge for
- Additional Meals will be charged to your student's meal account the day meals are received.
More information on pricing and our unpaid meal charge policy can be found on our Meal Prices page.
Meals will be prepared and delivered by trained OSD School Nutrition Staff. All information provided will be confidential.
Please see our Free and Reduced Meal Program Page for information on how to apply for Free or Reduced Meal benefits.
The Oregon School District School Nutrition Program is taking extra precautions to make sure our food is safe.
- You will notice that all food is indvidually wrapped by either the maufacturer or in our kitchens.
- All of our staff wear gloves, masks, and hairnets to ensure food safety practices.
- We have a thorough kitchen cleaning process.
- During meal delivery and pick up our team will change gloves after any contact with customers (car, doorbell, etc).
- We are monitoring the temperature of the food to make sure it is safe for you to cook. We ask that you follow the cooking instructions below to make sure you prepare the food to the correct internal temperature.
Check out this flyer regarding school meals.
Please click on the cooking instructions below.