Free Meal Program
All students enrolled OSD are invited to sign up for FREE breakfast and lunch, regardless of eligibility. Students are not required to have funds in their account to receive meals through the end of the school year.
If you are new to our program or want to make a change to your order, please complete the New Meal Sign Up or Change Form.
Please contact Sarah at OSDMeals@Oregonsd.org with any questions.
Meal Pickup and Delivery Options
Curbside Pickup Location: Kiser Shelter (near Oregon Pool)
Lunch Time Pick-up: 10:30-12:30pm daily (Meals on November 25th will include 3 days worth of meals, no meals will be served on November 26th & 27th).
Evening Pickup: 5:30-6:30pm Monday and Wednesday (Note Meals on November 23rd will include 5 days worth of meals, there will be no meal pick up on November 25th).
Monday pickup will include Monday and Tuesday meals
Wednesday pickup will include Wednesday, Thursday and Friday meals.
Home Deliveries - Monday & Wednesdays
We will deliver to your home or wherever your students are within the district boundaries. All deliveries will be on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Monday deliveries will include meals for Monday & Tuesday.
- Wednesday deliveries will include meals for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Meals will be delivered between 10:00 am -1:00 pm.
- If you sign up for deliver you will automatically receive all 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches for the weeks you choose. This will help streamline the delivery process and ensure accuracy in deliveries.
- Please see our Winter Safety Notice
The Oregon School District School Nutrition Program is taking extra precautions to make sure our food is safe.
- You will notice that all food is indvidually wrapped by either the maufacturer or in our kitchens.
- All of our staff wear gloves, masks, and hairnets to ensure food safety practices.
- We have a thorough kitchen cleaning process.
- During meal delivery and pick up our team will change gloves after any contact with customers (car, doorbell, etc).
- We are monitoring the temperature of the food to make sure it is safe for you to cook. We ask that you follow the cooking instructions listed on this page to make sure you prepare the food to the correct internal temperature.
Food Safety Tips:
- Wash hands and all whole fruit before preparing meals.
- Keep all foods refrigerated or frozen until you are ready to cook.
- Click through our Cooking Instructions for suggested cooking techniques. All items can be microwaved.
- All meat is pre-cooked, but you must still heat it to 165 degrees Farenheit for best food safety practices.
- Food not consumed within 7 days of delivery should be thrown away.
Check out this flyer regarding school meals.