Meal Options Starting April 12th
K-6 Phased Restart Students:
- Lunch will be offered at school during the school day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (no prior sign up required).
- Breakfast will be offered as a shelf stable meal to take home for the next day.
- Wednesday meals we be available via curbside pickup (10:30am - 12pm) outside of all K-6 schools (BKE, FES, NKE/PVE and RCI) - sign up here.
7-12 Phased Restart Students:
- A Grab and Go lunch / breakfast will be available to OMS/OHS students on their way out of school Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (no prior sign up required).
- Wednesday meals will be available via curbside pickup (10:30am - 12pm) outside of all K-6 schools (BKE, FES, NKE/PVE and RCI) sign up here.
Oregon Online Students (All Grades):
- Please sign up for Wednesday delivery:
- We will deliver to your home or wherever your students are within the district boundaries. All deliveries will be on Wednesdays.
- Wednesday deliveries will include 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches.
- Meals will be delivered between 9:30 am -1:00 pm.
- If you sign up for delivery, you will automatically receive all 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches for the weeks you choose. This will help streamline the delivery process and ensure accuracy in deliveries.
The Oregon School District School Nutrition Program is taking extra precautions to make sure our food is safe.
- You will notice that all food is indvidually wrapped by either the maufacturer or in our kitchens.
- All of our staff wear gloves, masks, and hairnets to ensure food safety practices.
- We have a thorough kitchen cleaning process.
- During meal delivery and pick up our team will change gloves after any contact with customers (car, doorbell, etc).
- We are monitoring the temperature of the food to make sure it is safe for you to cook. We ask that you follow the cooking instructions listed on this page to make sure you prepare the food to the correct internal temperature.
Food Safety Tips:
- Wash hands and all whole fruit before preparing meals.
- Keep all foods refrigerated or frozen until you are ready to cook.
- Click through our Cooking Instructions for suggested cooking techniques. All items can be microwaved.
- All meat is pre-cooked, but you must still heat it to 165 degrees Farenheit for best food safety practices.
- Food not consumed within 7 days of delivery should be thrown away.
Check out this flyer regarding school meals.